Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Preparing Wisely Book Signing Event and Free Meal in a Jar Class!

We just added a new event for June and wanted to tell you all about it here!







































Tuesday June 24th at 6:30 PM Join me for a free meal in a jar class and book signing event! I'll be making a few samples of some of my most popular meals and teach you the basics of safety! I don't do classes for free very often so jump on this! I'll be there to introduce y'all to the new owners of Preparing Wisely! They are some of my all-time favorite people! You'll love them! Preparing Wisely will carry my books, spices and have me in for classes throughout the year.

 If you're looking for a great location to get your food storage needs filled, these guys are amazing! 

Details about the store can be found at preparingwisely.com! Xoxo!


Preparing Wisely

144 S. Mesa Dr. Suite G
Mesa, AZ 85210
480-964-3077



Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess






No comments: