Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rambling Review: Fired Pie...Redefining Custom Pizza Fast!




I have to share this Post by Fired Pie.
 One of my favorite visitors this week on the Radio show Cooking With Jan D'Atri  came from a new pizza chain here in the valley called Fired Pie.  They brought 5 pizzas to the radio station and we were in hog heaven!  I loved their concept!  I have teenage boys. Anyone who makes pizza simple for me and still makes it ridiculously awesome is worth sharing.  Their whole concept is basically a "build your own" pizza that is then fired off in a 500 degree oven in 3 minutes flat. The crust is a thin, remarkably artisan crisp-chewy dough. The toppings are all first class. The price is great for an 11 inch pizza as well...


My favorite sample was the pesto chicken.

I'd suggest you  follow Fired Pie on Facebook
Seriously...they are redefining custom pizzas and salad.
Mention you heard about them from us on the Radio show on Tax Day, 4/15 and get a single item pizza of your choice for $4.15...Totally worth the trip.

There you go. A new favorite pizza place! Go check them out.

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess



No comments: