Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today's Bread-Art Photo Shoot...and a NEW Book!!



Announcing the next Chef Tess Bakeresse cookbook! 
I just signed a book-deal for a Bread Art craft and baking book! That is the next release after the Gourmet Meal in a Jar book that I'm also working on currently!

 The bread book is due to be released January of 2014!! We're super excited around here and today we had my friend  , the  photographer, at my home taking pictures for 4 hours! I took these photos I'm sharing here. Hers were just amazing! I won't even tell you how many hours I baked and prepped for this first shoot. Yes, I never sleep. It's sick how hard I work, but then again, that's part of life isn't it? I love what I do. I wouldn't change a thing!   That being said,  I wanted to share some of the beautiful breads! There were many more, but here are some of my favorites... 

Goldfish sweet bread
 Sea-shell sourdough on a bed of French grey sea-salt.
 Light rye and herb star-spangled loaf.
 Yeast-raised Gingerbread and orange crown loaf.
 Garlic and herbs of the vine bread.

Fleur-de-lis for me (personal-sized French buns)
 Rye-decorative dough embellishments.
 Spot-On Bread
 Rose-petal Cardamom-infused  Sweet Ciabatta 
 Natural herb-and spice enveloped baguette tutorial
Fall herb and sweet pepper Ciabatta 
 No-Knead Fleur-de-lis
 Lavender and Lilac Rolls
 Ribbons and wrap sandwich buns
 Sweet Pea Floral Tutorial

That's just a sneak preview of many many more things to come! I love you my darlings! Thank you for your encouragement and sweet support. It is what keeps me going every single day...that being said, tonight, I'll be sleeping like a rock. It has been a wonderful day.


Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess



3 comments:

Charlotte Moore said...

WOW!!!! I can't imagine doing this. Beautiful!!!

Angela said...

Love your stuff! Such great things happening. I'll have to have the bread book laminated so I can wipe my drool off. ;)

emmers said...

Wow doesn't even come close - these are exquisitely done! AND so pretty - if your book will show me how to do this too...I am totally game for buying and trying out your techniques! My inlaws are going to think I am more amazing than they already do :) when I bring one of these lovlies to the next family dinner!