Monday, November 26, 2012

Elegant Budget Friendly Holiday Buffet Table Ideas Segment




 Today at 5:45 AM I was on NBC 12 Phoenix with one of my all time favorite people, Syleste Rodrigez talking about some amazing and outstanding holiday buffet table ideas.  First we'll be talking about some amazing tamales!
 I have a full tutorial on how to make Homemade Tamales here on the blog.   I'll be making some cheddar bacon tamales enchilada style with green sauce and jalapeno cilantro sour cream. 
We'll also be making some hot dips.  Today it will be  Jalapeño Popper Dip. The only change being that I will top it with bacon! Also...the ridiculously beautiful centerpiece ideas that will blow your mind including gingerbread mansions...
How do I build them in glass cookie jars though?
I'll post the full tutorial for the gingerbread house centerpieces soon.
There you go!
Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

It’s amazing to go through your blog!! Found your buffet in budget. Best thing that I loved is the gingerbread house in jar bars. Want to try them for my holiday party at one of accepted Venues in San Francisco. Thanks for these brilliant ideas.