Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chef Tess Quinoa Pistacho and Feta Salad Video Tutorial

This is one I wanted to share, since I've been eating quinoa salad all week and am just sooo in love with it. I also want to say a big thank you to Honeyville  for sponsoring this video! It's a great tutorial on how to make this universal grain salad. Try it made with almost any cooked grain. It's just beautiful!






 Go to the recipe post on the blog : Here


There you go! Make some Quinoa Salad. Can I ask a tiny favor of all of you?  If you want to see more videos like this one, click through the video and visit the Honeyville Foods You Tube Channel. The more likes and shares these videos get, the better chance of seeing a whole lot more just like it.  Xoxo! Thanks my darlings! 

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your site. I also Love how easy and informative your video's and recipes are to follow...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful idea's with us...

Can't wait till the next one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi been enjoying quinoa recipes since I saw you in the RC, Ca store. Love your spice blends too. Thank you for sharing great recipes. Robin in SoCal