Monday, November 14, 2011

Roll with it Baby!


Just a happy reminder that tomorrow is my Free Dinner Roll class Party! You don't want to miss it!  It's going to be dinner roll week here on the blog!  Can we even have a Holiday meal without a perfect dinner roll? Do they escape you when making them at home? What do those bakers do to make their rolls so...stunning?! I will be in the house showing  how to make perfect crescent rolls, Parker House rolls, knots, twists,fans and pinwheels too! You will go home knowing some pretty amazing tricks to jazz up your rolls! I'll be showing how to make these woven loaf buns:


Some Fall Edible decorative tips like these:


Bring your friends...and  your appetite. Why do we call it a party? Shh. It' my birthday too! Party! Class is at the Honeyville Farms Location in Chandler, AZ. How about seeing my Bear Buns?!
Oh...and Butterflies!


33 South 56th Street Suite 1| Chandler, AZ 85226
Phone: (480) 785-5210

There you go!
I'm looking forward to seeing you! Xoxo!

Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

No comments: