Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Homemade Salad Dressing Segment from Fox 10

I had to add this to the blog since it's up on YouTube and I was excited to see it. It's one of my earlier videos from August of 2009 and I thought for sure it was long lost! I'm so thankful to Big C for posting this! At any rate, look at the original recipe post for this segment here. Honestly this was so fun to watch and look back at one of my early ones.  Xoxo! Big hugs Fox 10!




Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

3 comments:

Joleen said...

Hi Chef Tess, today was my birthday and your darling mother baked the pumpkin peach pecan rolls for our office to celebrate - they're wonderful.

Joleen said...

Hi Chef Tess, Today is my birthday and your darling mom baked the pumpkin/peach/pecan rolls for me to celebrate. They're wonderful!

mlebagley said...

This was a great look for you! and Such FAnTASTICAL salad ideas - classic! I love it!