Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Popcorn Balls Topiary!

 It must be Fall...because it wouldn't be without our Fall Popcorn Balls! Yes, they are back by popular demand! Last night while I was typing away on the computer, my son aka "Face" came in and asked me, "Mom, how much is a smile worth?"
I turned around and he had this on his head...


Obviously the boy had too much time on his hands...and too many exposures to scary clowns. Oh...and big brother is terrified of scary clowns. I don't know why. 


So I took the little guy and had him help me pop popcorn on the stove "old school" style. Then we made popcorn balls. I made some of my Fall Classic topiary with lots of peanuts and caramel. Face wanted to just eat them. 



We made a few free standing ones as well. 
By the time it was over, I had some pretty snazzy Fall decorations...and some priceless memories.




Remember how much fun they are in the Spring?


So...here's the original post:
It's Fall...and that means my kids are home for Fall break. Yikes  Hooray! We get to play! 


Hopefully that gives you some ammo to start off with, but I'll keep you posted on all the things we are doing to keep busy...and I hope you'll slip your fun ideas into my comments here too...because we need to stick together! Right moms?! Dads...


Seriously. What are you doing for Fall Break?




Always My Very Best,
Your Friend Chef Tess

No comments: