Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Truck is IN! Yes! Spices are now on the shelves!



I got a nice little phone call today that went something like this:
Chef Tess, " Hello?"
Whispery voice, "They're here!"
Chef Tess, " What?! Really?!! Oh. My. Heck!"

So I ran to my car...and drove down to the Honeyville Farms retail store in Chandler, AZ.

This is what I found the Assistant Manager, Michelle doing...
Yes I squealed like a little girl! Then she said..."Oh and the cooking class schedule will go here..."


So there we have it folks! The moment of AWeSoMe!


You know you want to just run on down right?! I'm so excited! Eight years from the beginning idea of having my line...until today. Here they are on store shelves! 

Honeyville Farms Retail Store | 33 South 56th Street Suite 1| Chandler, AZ 85226
Phone: (480) 785-5210 FAX: (480) 785-0892
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM



There you Go!
Your Friend, 
Chef Tess

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations to you! How utterly exciting!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am so very happy for you that all this work has paid off. The jars are darling. You are amazing!! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Let us know when you're ready to ship to China. The small supply we brought with us is almost gone . . .

laura said...

Love this!!! Wish that they had a store out toward Mesa.

Veg-In-Training said...

Squeeeee!!!