Monday, November 22, 2010

Chef Tess Book of Yummies E-book Now Available!

I'm really excited to announce this!
Auntie Em has finished compiling the full book of Yummies! All the recipes from my blog inclusive from 2008-November 2010! Two years of Chef Tess in one place. This book has a 9 page table of contents. It includes all the breads, starters, cereals, crackers, pretzels, cakes, cookies, candies, main dishes, side dishes, freezer meals, soups, sauces, homemade dairy, Home canning recipes, play-doughs, MIXES! It is 175 pages total in PDF form for you to have on your computer or print to have on hand. E-books are just under 10$ It's just in time for a wonderful holiday gift. Order your copy. My kids thank you. Daggumit. I thank you. Smooches!
Chef Tess's Book of Yummies Ebook by Chef Stephanie Petersen

2 comments:

Janet said...

Chef Tess i just got both of your books and have one word, Brilliant!!! Loved the recipes and all your comments. My youngest son Jake would only stop fussing and go to sleep when I sang Elvis' song I cant help falling in love with you! Anyway back your books. In your Tutorial book the page that has the recipe for old fashioned peasant rye bread on it is unusable. Part of the recipe has been cut off by the spiral binding. Is there anyway you can send me a new page? My name is Janet Morris and I live in Bentonville Ar. Maybe you can get my address off the order form? Thanks so much in advance.
God Bless You and Yours.

Chef Tess said...

Janet I'm waiting to hear what your address is. If you get a chance I can email it to you but will need your email address. I can be contacted chef-tess@hotmail.com.