Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Upcoming on Fox 10

I just wanted to update everyone and let them know that on Monday, May 3rd @ 9:45 AM I will be on Fox 10 Phoenix doing a cooking segment with Andrea Robinson. The morning host is expecting her first little baby boy. I'm, of course, offering her my services and we are going to be talking about some wonderful things mothers-to-be and friends of these expectant mothers can do to help with freezer meals. More specifically...we'll be talking about having a baby shower that focusing "Storking" the freezer! If you don't live in the valley, I'll be sure to post a link here on the blog shortly following the show, as well as having a full blog entry on the exact logistics of hosting such a baby shower for a friend in need. It's all about supporting one another and empowering each other in this grand adventure called...motherhood. Whether you have a new little baby or just a hungry family to feed, we'll have all kinds of great tips! I hope you'll watch the show.

No comments: