Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today's Segment on Fox

Healthy After School Snacks aired today on Fox 10 Arizona Morning. Stuffed Pretzels and Stuffed Bread sticks. I still am a little in buzz-land from all the love I feel at the studio. They are such nice amazing people who have always made me feel at home. Thank you so much, especially Tiffany Jarratt, Andrea Robinson and Rick D'Amico for this morning's fun. I hope that this continues for a very long time. Once the dust settled I realized we had not really gotten into the stuffed bread sticks with the roasted green chile, sharp cheddar and blackberry jam. They where in the my regular Stuffed Bread sticks fashion but I used a tablespoon of sugar free seedless blackberry jam, a 4 inch thin slice of sharp cheddar on top of a teaspoon of diced roasted green chile. This is what it looked like...

For a demonstration on how to actually stuff the bread sticks and pretzels, watch today's segment: Healthy After School Snacks
Bake 350 degrees 20-25 minutes until golden brown. I also top with a little Parmesan cheese.
The pumpkin carmel pretzels actually didn't make it to the studio. I have no comment at this time. Ace . Need I say more? Yes. But I will be a nice lady and keep my mouth shut. What? What carmel on my chin?
That being said, if you have further questions on recipe and ideas, please see the posting :
Vegan Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels .

There you go.

No comments: