Friday, December 19, 2008

Wreath of Dough...still no snow!




The Holiday Cheer of a bread wreath also doubles as easily separably rolls! What a great addition to any party of family dinner! Plus they look really cool out by my river rocks...that get rained on 5 days a year and never see snow. Ahhh. The blessing and curse of living in the desert. Great morning sunlight even in December. No snow. I don't want to scare anyone, but it was warm enough I didn't even have shoes on to take the picture! Now that is a warm holiday greeting. I even had to put down a white cloth to simulate snow. Don't hate me. You know you want my life!

1 comment:

Tamster said...

Glancing over your blog was making me VERY hungry (especially that yummy steak down there)!!! I say this is cruel and unusual punishment! What did I do to deserve this anyway? ;-)