Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Mixer...

Look what Ace got me for Christmas. A new Kitchen Aid Professional. I cried. Really. Tears of joy, for the record. Then I giggled like a new culinary school grad. Then I cried again. If anyone read about our water heater fiasco (Oh Fudge On a Sheetpan! ), then I have to say it is true, I was not expecting ANYTHING for Christmas. Which was fine, it's about the kiddos anyway. I don't know how he did it, but I am sooo happy! Hmmm. I wonder what the cookie jar is doing there?

4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

You certainly deserve such a fine gift:)
I have a regular KA stand mixer..have had it for yrs..It's my favorite kitchen appliance.
Enjoy!

Chef Tess said...

That is the sweetest response ever! I actually got a KA stand mixer when I graduated from Culinary school and loved it almost to death! They are wonderful machines! Love your blog too!! Wonderful ideas!!

TARA said...

Love the new mixer! (Both yours and mine....;-) )

Ace rocks!

Amy said...

What a good boy! Love the finish!