Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Live in Aceland...

Random thoughts. If it looks enough like Christmas 1975 at my house can Elvis come back? Please!! My husband Ace is a huge fan! Yes. I live in Ace Land. I have a sequin suit and some seriously wicked decent deep fried peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Of course I am plum out of ham hocks and guitar strings. Hmm. What to do...

I just finished my rendition of "Here Comes Santa Clause" in my soggy pink slippers and polk-a-dot jammies instead of the good blue suede. I have to say I love the parent side of this Santa tradition. Ace says Santa is much smarter than he remembers (since he now gets everything he really wants). Back to the Santa thing. I reserve some of the fun cookies for the tree. Yes we hang gobs and gobs of sugar cookies from our tree...what's not to love about that? It's the funky sugar high that makes me do ninja kicks that really is worth seeing. No you cannot borrow my rhinestone pink sunglasses. Yes, you can be creative and hang cookies from your tree too...well maybe next year, it is the wee of the morning. So technically...Merry Christmas.

No comments: